Ovarian Club XIV (OC) Meeting: Building A Bridge Between Science And Clinical Practice is organized by CME Congresses and will be held from Nov 07 - 09, 2019 at The Westin Paris - Vendome, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Following the success of past years’ joint collaborations between the Ovarian Club meeting (OC) and the Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CoGEN), the OC Meeting and CoGEN Congress will take place in conjunction this year as well.
Participants registered to one of these meetings will be granted full access to either meeting.
The Ovarian Club is a unique annual meeting that brings together leading experts to share knowledge and experience in all facets of ovarian function. The meeting is a gathering of scientists, clinicians and embryologists who have a common interest in oocyte and early embryo development and the implantation process. Past meetings have covered cutting-edge topics in areas such as:
• The oocyte and the fertilization process.
• Blastocyst formation and the factors that control and impact implantation.
• The oocyte and early-embryo metabolism, and the effect of maternal nutrition on adaptive embryo responses that lead to disease.
The 2019 meeting will address the challenge of bridging between science and clinical practice, focusing on ovarian function from oocyte recruitment to the stages of implantation and embryo development.
The Ovarian Club is a forum where researchers and clinicians present their latest studies and findings in an interactive platform, enabling open discussion with leading experts.
• 40 years of IVF: Best practice with respect to outcome, based on accumulated outcome results
• Activated ovarian endothelial cells promote early follicular development and survival
• Advances in understanding the mechanisms regulating human oocyte activation and growth
• Chronic endometritis and endometriosis: how these two combine for altering endometrial receptivity?
• Comparative biology of oocyte aging
• Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation: new drugs, new technologies to whom?
• Critical overview of egg freezing methods
• Direct gamete differentiation from somatic cells?
• Disorganization of the germ cell pool leads to primary ovarian insufficiency
• DNA recombination during early embryo development
• Fertility preservation: oocytes, embryo and ovarian tissue
• First clinical results of capacitation culture preceding in vitro maturation of human oocytes from small antral follicles in PCOS
• Gamete reconstitution in vitro
• Gamete reconstruction
• Genome editing reveals a role for OCT4 in human embryogenesis
• Hormonal Regulation of Embryo Transport
• How do we choose the best progesterone to support the luteal phase
• Impact of assisted reproduction on genomic imprinting
• Implantation and luteal support
• Insemination parameters (Minimum number based on what parameters)
• Much more than the spindle: a new perspective on cytoplasmic maturation
• New challenges of mitochondria research in ART
• Nuclear transfer: Clinical Applications
• Nucleic acids and embryo viability
• On the forefront of human oocyte biology: Aging, bioenergetics, and epigenetics
• Primordial follicle recruitment and saving ovarian reserve
• Single center success in freezing ovarian tissue. How we overcome the various obstacles
• Testing the potential of in vitro grown oocytes
• The production of ovarian organoids from somatic and putative germ line stem cells in vitro
• The use of CRISPR-Cas9 technology in human embryos.
Fertility Preservation Hands-on Workshop: Thursday, November 7, 2019
|Contact No. :||+44-20-32899552
October 03, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|International Participants - Physicians and scientists Early Fee||05 Sep,2019||EUR 540.00|
|International Participants - Physicians and scientists Late Fee||15 Oct,2019||EUR 590.00|
|International Participants - Physicians and scientists On-site Fee||07 Nov,2019||EUR 640.00|
|International Participants - Residents, trainees, nurses, students Early Fee||05 Sep,2019||EUR 415.00|
|International Participants - Residents, trainees, nurses, students Late Fee||15 Oct,2019||EUR 470.00|
|International Participants - Residents, trainees, nurses, students On-site Fee||07 Nov,2019||EUR 510.00|
|French Participants - Full Registration Fee||07 Nov,2019||EUR 290.00|
|French Participants - Daily Registration Fee||07 Nov,2019||EUR 150.00|
|Cryopreservation Workshop Fee||06 Nov,2019||EUR 750.00|
Plan Your Travel
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news