Interpro Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) Forum is organized by Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) and will be held from Jan 26 - 27, 2019 at Seaport Boston Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
All clinicians who contribute to the diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing management of patients with atrial fibrillation are encouraged to attend this multidisciplinary program, especially:
• Physicians: Primary Care Providers (Internists and Family Medicine), Cardiologists, Neurologists, Hospitalists, Geriatricians, Electrophysiologists
• Allied Professionals: RNs, NPs, PAs, Pharmacists, Medical Assistants, Administrators, Practice Managers
This unique networking and CME opportunity convenes an international community of allied professionals and physicians across the spectrum of care who contribute to the diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing management of patients with AFib. The program will feature first-hand success stories from a broad spectrum of expert perspectives followed by case-based discussions.
Attendees will walk away with innovative ideas on how to improve patient-centered care and can earn up to 7 CME credits and 7 MOC points for this live activity. Find out more about Interpro AFib Forum and register for this two-day event here.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Identify patients at risk for atrial fibrillation
• Integrate updated atrial fibrillation guidelines into protocols and management practices
• Utilize best practice lessons learned from specialized atrial fibrillation centers
• Assess thromboembolic risk, calculate a CHA2DS2-VASc score, and understand how to appropriately manage patients for stroke risk
• Recommend wearable and other technology for patient self-monitoring
• Employ shared decision-making with patients and caregivers to foster patient-centered care
• Coordinate care with team members and other professionals in the atrial fibrillation care spectrum to ensure optimal patient therapy
• Understand first steps to establishing an AFib Center for Excellence
Limited time only: 20% of registration for the first 200 attendees!
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Non Member Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 400.00|
|Physician Non Member Standard Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 500.00|
|Allied Professional Non Member Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 200.00|
|Allied Professional Non Member Standard Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 250.00|
|Fellow-in-Training/Student Non Member Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 200.00|
|Fellow-in-Training/Student Non Member Standard Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 250.00|
|Physician HRS Member Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 240.00|
|Physician HRS Member Standard Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 300.00|
|Allied Professional HRS Member Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 120.00|
|Allied Professional HRS Member Standard Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 150.00|
|Fellow-in-Training/Student HRS Member Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 120.00|
|Fellow-in-Training/Student HRS Member Standard Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 150.00|
|Industry HRS Member Early Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 520.00|
|Industry HRS Member Standard Fee||25 Jan,2019||USD 650.00|