1st International Conference on Indian Rural Public Health and Non-Communicable Disease is organized by KMCH Research Foundation and will be held on Apr 06, 2019 at KMCH Auditorium, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
In India, there were more than 2.5 million deaths in 2008 from cardiovascular diseases (CVD), two-thirds due to coronary Heart Disease (CHD) and one-third contributed by stroke, as reported by Global Status on NCDs Report (2011). The rising prevalence of NCDs is taking place in the context of a rapidly urbanizing population in India. Intuitively, one would expect a lower prevalence of NCDs in rural India, who traditionally lead a more active lifestyle compared to their urban counterparts. While data from rural India are sparse, some reports suggest that NCDs are already the largest cause of death in rural India. Such reports are limited to selected locations and may have their own biases. In addition, there is extremely sparse NCD prevalence data from mushrooming semi-urban areas of India. It is therefore needless to say that there are significant gaps in the knowledge of the epidemiology of NCDs, CVDs and associated risk factors in country as diverse as India.
Objectives of the Conference
• To discuss and transform the recent progress on health policy, challenges and obstacles to rural public health, for prevention and control of non- communicable diseases (NCDs) and related issues in rural India
• To exchange and share experience and knowledge of rural socio-economic system, cultures and other circumstances
• To encourage recent research and achievements in NCDs
• To explore novel pathophysiological links between environmental disruptors and prevalent NCDs
• To provide guidance to Governmental bodies on the burden of non-communicable diseases in farming areas of rural India
• Cardiovascular Disease
• Chronic kidney disease
We welcome invitation for abstract submissions which is now open for Poster presentations covering current research and new progress. All contribution should be of high quality. During the review period, Papers will be reviewed by eminent scholars in the respective areas.
International Conference on Indian Rural Public Health and Non-communicable Disease is to provide a platform for eminent researchers, Scientists, academicians, physicians, Doctors, traditional medical practitioners, Consultants, Journalist and anyone in the domain of interest from around the world to discuss. All Selected poster papers will be published conference printed proceedings & DVD as well as a conference library page. For abstract submission, kindly send abstract to ‘email@example.com’.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|