GP Update Refresher - Masterclass for General Practitioners (Jan, 2019)
GP Update Refresher - Masterclass for General Practitioners is organized by Centre for Medical Development (CMD) and will be held from Jan 17 - 20, 2019 at St Thomas' Hospital, London, England, United Kingdom. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 CPD Credits.
The GP Update Refresher Masterclass offers GPs an update on the latest advances in Primary Care and serves as a refresher course on practical clinical topics relevant to their day-to-day practice. It is one of the most comprehensive courses supporting GPs to meet the requirements for appraisals and revalidation.
This four day GP Course offers:
• 30 CPD credits with concise 30-45 minute presentations
• Presentations by specialists in different fields of medicine
• Excellent speakers from Guy’s and St Thomas‘, King‘s College Hospital, University College Hospital, Royal London Hospital, Queen Mary, University of London, and Imperial College Healthcare
• Extended Q&A sessions give participants the opportunity to interact with speakers
• Handbook with a copy of the presentations serves as an excellent reference after the conference.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 20 35145870|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Nurse / Health Profession Daily Tuition Full Fee||16 Jan,2019||GBP 180.00|
|Nurse / Health Profession Daily Tuition Livestream Fee||16 Jan,2019||GBP 150.00|