3rd Annual Dubai International Nursing & Midwifery Congress (DINMC) is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Jan 24 - 25, 2019 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, Midwives, Educators, Lactation Consultants, Other Healthcare Professionals, Health Care Quality Specialists, Healthcare Policy Makers.
The event is designed to provide nurses and midwives in the Middle East with up-to-date information to highlight the recent developments in nursing and midwifery healthcare practice and to provide key solutions to the latest challenges faced by nurses and midwives global wide.
The 2-day conference will gather the most renowned experts and speakers from the field of Nursing, and Midwifery from the MENA region and all over the world, to highlight on the latest advancements in the assessment and management of recent related issues to the industry.
Our pioneer speakers will feature up-to-date topics, clinical focus, recent advances in healthcare system, effectiveness of quality and much more.
Benefits of Attending:
• Featuring over 20 scientific sessions on nursing, midwifery and quality in an inspiring mix of interactive formats, allowing you to select session by topic of interest
• Earn CMEs credit hours by attending this congress.
• Meet More than 20 renowned speakers from the field of nursing, midwifery and quality care delivering sessions.
• Enjoy interactive presentations and panel discussions covering the latest advances on nursing, midwifery and healthcare system.
• Join the International Nursing & Midwifery Awards by submitting your research, case study or research in progress.
• Network with your peers in the field of nursing and midwifery to build relationships and exchange lessons learned.
Start Time: 8:00 AM End Time: 5:00 PM
*Early bird price for the first 50 seats only
|Contact No.||:||+971 4 361 9616|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Silver Pricing (2-day conference and workshops) Midwives and Nurses - Standard Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 300.00|
|Silver Pricing (2-day conference and workshops) Pharmaceutical Companies and Solution Providers - Standard Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 1200.00|
|Silver Pricing (2-day conference and workshops) Students - Standard Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 250.00|
|Bronze Pricing (2-day conference only) Midwives and Nurses - Standard Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 250.00|
|Bronze Pricing (2-day conference only) Pharmaceutical Companies and Solution Providers - Standard Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 999.00|
|Bronze Pricing (2-day conference only) Students - Standard Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 200.00|
|Two Workshops Fee||23 Jan,2019||USD 299.00|