Biocompatibility for Medical Devices is organized by KNect365 Life Sciences and will be held from Nov 20 - 21, 2019 at Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona (CCIB), Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Best Practice Biocompatibility: Expert Guidance for Testing and Evaluations
Take control of your biocompatibility strategy:
• Discuss the common biocompatibility pitfalls and understand how they can be avoided
• Assess the latest alternatives to animal testing
• Hear direct Competent Authority and Notified Body feedback
• Biocompatibility around the world - asses harmonisation of ISO 10993 in EU, US and China
• Gain clarification on the guidance surrounding chemical characterisation and toxicological risk assessment
Hear from ISO/TC 194 experts at the heart of ISO 10993:
• Christian Pellevoisin, Scientific Director, Episkin Academy, France
• James Moore, Senior Scientist, W.L. Gore, USA
• Christopher Parker, Associate Department Head In-Vivo Biocompatibility, Toxikon and member, ISO/TC 194/WG 10 Implantation working group
Practical industry feedback to take back to your office:
• Understanding how to manage TTC: What should manufacturers do with the information?
• Hear about the work Abbott is doing on • Thrombogenicity Testing and the High Failure Rate
• Cytotoxicity failures? Understand how to deal with them with Philippe Hasgall, Principal Scientist, Zimmer Biomet, Switzerland
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||6468957484
+44 (0) 20 7017 7200
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Pass Early fee||11 Oct,2019||GBP 1699.00|
|Conference Pass Standard fee||18 Nov,2019||GBP 1899.00|
|Pre-Conference Workshop: An Introduction to Biocompatibility fee||18 Nov,2019||GBP 600.00|