7th edition of the World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD) is organized by CongressMed Ltd and will be held from Oct 17 - 19, 2019 at Hilton Taipei Sinban, Taipei, Taiwan.
BMJD has further enhanced the format of its program for 2019 with new approaches to yet more productive interactions and discussions between experts and participants, offering the best possible translational learning experience while sharing the most recent advances in the treatment and investigation of a number of musculoskeletal diseases.
The 2019 program will focus on the most challenging arthritic conditions seen in daily practice both in Asia and in the rest of the world. The aims will be to help physicians by improving the investigation and management of patients suffering from these diseases. Expert debates on the many advancements in the clinical and basic science fields of bone, muscle and joint diseases will focus on providing practical management solutions to challenging and clinically relevant issues encountered in daily practice.
• Gout and crystal arthropathies: Investigation and new treatments
• Is crystal arthropathy a local or systemic disease?
• Large vessel vasculitis: Is imaging truly helpful in disease treatment and management?
• Pulmonary complications of arthritis: What are they and how to treat?
• Bone marrow transplants for the treatment of severe scleroderma: What have we learned?
• Cardiovascular risks in inflammatory arthritis: Risk assessment and management in daily practice
• Ultrasound in the management of inflammatory arthritis: Consensus or debate?
• Who to choose for the management of arthritis: Rheumatologists or orthopaedic surgeons?
• Randomized controlled trials: Design and analysis
• Systemic lupus erythematosus: Biologic or non-biologic treatment?
• Headache for rheumatologists: Pain and central sensitization syndrome
• Use of biologics for rheumatoid arthritis treatment in countries without reimbursement: How do we address the needs of those patients?
• Biosimilars: Old and new. What have we learned so far?
• Which biologics are safe for tuberculosis and/or hepatitis C?
• Biologics for the treatment of symptomatic osteoarthritis: Safer and more effective than NSAIDs and SySADOAS?
• Tanezumab and osteoarthritis: Facts and rebirth
• Intraarticular injections of corticosteroids, platelet rich plasma, and stem cells for osteoarthritis treatment: What to tell patients?
• Metabolomics and osteoarthritis
• Osteoporosis management for the rheumatologist: Western vs. Asian countries
Why Attend BMJD?
• BMJD is a comprehensive Congress fully devoted to clinical controversies in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases.
• BMJD addresses the most burning issues in the field and provides an effective forum for debating and discussing these issues.
• BMJD allocates ample time after each session for speaker-audience discussions.
• BMJD’s faculty is comprised of internationally renowned experts.
• BMJD will tackle important questions in various sub-fields, including Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases.
• BMJD features a “Young Scientist Award Competition” for young doctors, scientists and researchers.
Time: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 22 33 99 985
+972 72 279 0303
+41 22 33 99 985
+972 72 279 0300
May 14, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists Early Fee||13 Aug,2019||USD 490.00|
|Students, Residents and Nurses Early Fee||13 Aug,2019||USD 290.00|
Hilton Taipei Sinban
No. 88, Minquan Road, Banqiao District
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan