3rd Annual Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) Summit 2019 is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Apr 22 - 25, 2019 at Hilton Boston Logan Airport, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Conference Description :
This Conference will cover every element of NASH drug development from early discovery to late-stage clinical development and commercialization. Providing an unparalleled learning and networking experience; this exclusive forum is the unrivaled opportunity to network with 300 drug developers from 140 organizations and accelerate the development of your NASH candidate pipeline.
Be at the forefront of the insights from 60+ leading experts as they share their learnings on:
• Commercialization challenges, the payers perspective and the investors' criteria for business in the current and future NASH market.
• The non-invasive diagnostics landscape and regulatory considerations on biomarker adoption for clinical trials.
• Computational methods and artificial intelligence to increase the efficiency of drug development.
• Scientific rationale of combinational therapeutics as the necessary treatment strategy for NASH to inform pairing decisions.
• Identification and recruitment of "high risk" patients needed to optimize clinical success and demonstrate sufficient efficacy.
Covering every element from basic science to commercialization; the 3rd Annual NASH Summit Boston is the most comprehensive forum to provide you with the data, insight, and lessons needed to inform the acceleration of your NASH candidate pipeline:
• Contextualize the progress of the leading candidates beyond data alone to understand patient recruitment strategies, commercialization considerations and hurdles addressed prior to success.
• Understand how to build the confidence of investors and evaluate the payers’ perspective on reimbursement.
• Improve drug efficacy in both early and late stage NASHby identifying and validating novel targets & drug mechanisms of action.
Gold Pass: Full Access (Conference Days + Seminar Day and Discussion Day): USD 4597.0
Silver Pass: Conference + Seminar Day: USD 3898.0
Silver Pass: Conference + Discussion Day (2 Workshops): USD 3898.0
Bronze Pass: Conference Only: USD 2899.0
Bronze Pass: Seminar Day Only: USD 1399.0
Bronze Pass: Discussion Day Only (2 Workshops): USD 1399.0
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Contact No. :||16174554188
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Gold Pass: Full Access (Standard Days + Seminar Day & Discussuin Day) Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 4447.00|
|Gold Pass: Full Access (Standard Days + Seminar Day & Discussuin Day) Standard Fee||21 Apr,2019||USD 4547.00|
|Silver Pass: Standard Discussion Day (2 Workshops) - Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 3698.00|
|Silver Pass: Standard Discussion Day (2 Workshops) - Standard Fee||21 Apr,2019||USD 3898.00|
|Silver Pass: Standard Seminar Day - Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 3698.00|
|Silver Pass: Standard Seminar Day - Standard Fee||21 Apr,2019||USD 3898.00|
|Bronze Pass: Standard Only - Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 2699.00|
|Bronze Pass: Standard Only - Standard Fee||21 Apr,2019||USD 2899.00|
|Bronze Pass: Seminar Day Only - Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 1399.00|
|Bronze Pass: Discussion Day Only (2 Workshops) - Fee||21 Apr,2019||USD 1399.00|