36th Annual Primary Care Summer Conference is organized by Scripps Health and will be held from Aug 09 - 11, 2019 at The Westin Carlsbad Resort & Spa, Carlsbad, California, United States of America.
• Family Medicine
• Internal Medicine
• General Practitioners
Scripps Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Three-Part Dermoscopy Workshop (Fri-Sun): 3
• Main Conference (Fri-Sun): 12
• Total Credits Available: 15
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, 36th Annual Primary Care Summer Conference, with a beginning date of 08/09/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 15.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Credits
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 12 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
College of Family Physicians of Canada
Members of the College of Family Physicians of Canada are eligible to receive 15 Certified or Non-Certified Mainpro+ credits for participation in this activity due to reciprocal agreement with the American Academy of Family Physicians.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
PAs may claim a maximum of 15 Category 1 credits for completing this activity. NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society.
Scripps Health’s Primary Care Summer Conference was designed by primary care physicians for primary care physicians and will present content from their unique perspective. This important CME conference will educate and promote improved patient outcomes in a broad range of therapeutic areas commonly encountered in the busy primary care practice. In addition to an overview of the history and current science of a variety of specialty areas, content will be presented in a very practical, patient-focused manner relevant to the specific primary care setting and challenges.
After attending this live activity, participants should be able to:
• Discuss the history, science and evidence of commonly encountered therapeutic areas.
• Integrate current trends in preventive health care into patient care strategies.
• Diagnose frequently encountered medical conditions using office examinations and formal diagnostic techniques.
• Formulate a comprehensive treatment program for various health issues, coordinating other team members within the practice to support the patient care strategy.
• Manage the specialist referral process: assess when to refer, recognize what the specialized treatment will consist of, and determine the role of the primary care physician in cohesive care and follow-up.
• Identify common overlapping or related conditions.
• Access and/or recommend resources for both physicians and patients to acquire additional information pertinent to a range of therapeutic areas.
• Effectively discuss with patients their personal responsibilities in prevention and treatment.
Three Part Pre-Conference Workshop:
Dermoscopy and Melanoma: What Have You Been Missing?
Friday-Sunday, 7-8 a.m. each day.
|Contact No. :||858-678-6400
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians (MD, DO) - Regular Fee||05 Aug,2019||USD 475.00|
|RN, PA, NP - Regular Fee||05 Aug,2019||USD 275.00|
|Fellows, Residents, Students - Regular Fee||05 Aug,2019||USD 175.00|
|Pre-Conference Workshop (3 days) - Regular Fee||05 Aug,2019||USD 175.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians (MD, DO) - Early Fee||10 Jun,2019||USD 450.00|
|RN, PA, NP - Early Fee||10 Jun,2019||USD 250.00|
|Fellows, Residents, Students - Early Fee||10 Jun,2019||USD 150.00|
|Pre-Conference Workshop (3 days) - Early Fee||10 Jun,2019||USD 150.00|