29th International Pediatric Association (IPA) Congress is organized by MCI Group Canada, AFEA Travel & Congress Services and will be held from Mar 17 - 21, 2019 at Atlapa Convention Centre, Panama City, Panama.
Course Description :
The IPA 2019 Congress will address progress within the context of the sustainable development goals for child health. In alignment with the congress theme “Partnerships for Children” it will advance the IPA Mission that “Pediatricians, working with other partners, will be leaders in promoting physical, mental and social health for all children, and in realizing the highest standards of health for newborns, children and adolescents in all countries of the world. The IPA will work with professional associations and all others willing to add their strengths to advocacy, education and programming on behalf of children.”
The IPA 2019 Congress will deliver an outstanding scientific program, meaningful networking opportunities and memorable cultural experiences to upwards 4000 delegates from 120+ countries.
Scientific Program Topics :
The congress will include an in-depth program featuring leaders in the pediatric community covering a range of topics including:
• Sustainable Development Goals: A right for every child, every where
• Every Newborn: Evidence for closing gaps for neonatal care around the world?
• Children in humanitarian setting; a global priority
• Every child surviving: Addressing the unfinished agenda of infectious diseases
• Every child thriving: Accelerating progress to address the double burden of undernutrition and obesity • Genetics, the new Genomics and Child Health
• From Every Child to Every Adolescent
Time: 6:30 pm to 2:00 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1.604.688.9655 ext 2|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Nurses Regular Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 350.00|
|Full Registration Participant Country List A Regular Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 695.00|
|Full Registration Participant Country List B Regular Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 445.00|
|Students/ Fellows/ Trainees Regular Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 350.00|
|Day Pass (Participant All countries) Regular Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 300.00|
|Accompanying Person Regular Fee||14 Mar,2019||USD 300.00|