21st Dusseldorf International Endoscopy Symposium is organized by Congress Organisation C. Schafer (COCS) GmbH and will be held from Feb 07 - 09, 2019 at Maritim Hotel, Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The target audience for this medical event is Gastroenterologists, oncologists, internists, Surgeons, interventional radiologists, Nurses, Trainees, students. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22 credit points.
The Medical Chamber Nordrhein has certified the symposium with 12 credit points, for endoscopy assistance, there will be a certification with 10 credit points.
This conference goal to highlight the latest developments in endoscopy. ESD, POEM, STER, DOCS, balloon-assisted as well as motorized enteroscopy and other disruptive technologies were first demonstrated life in Europe at our previous symposia.
• Evaluate recent advances in endoscopy; assess their clinical utility and level of evidence
• Apply traditional and new endoscopic techniques, instruments and accessories
• Choose the optimal endoscopic approach for specific case management
• Manage failed interventions and adverse events
• Recognize the importance of an interdisciplinary approach
• Emphasize the importance of quality assurance in endoscopy
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+49 (0)89 89 06 77-0
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||EUR 160.00|
|Physician Conference Fee||06 Feb,2019||EUR 190.00|
|Trainee Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||EUR 120.00|
|Trainee Conference Fee||06 Feb,2019||EUR 140.00|
|Member of DGVS/DGE-BV/ESGE/bng/WEO Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||EUR 120.00|
|Member of DGVS/DGE-BV/ESGE/bng/WEO Conference Fee||06 Feb,2019||EUR 140.00|
|Endoscopy assistance Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||EUR 40.00|
|Endoscopy assistance Conference Fee||06 Feb,2019||EUR 60.00|
|Student Early Fee||17 Dec,2018||EUR 20.00|
|Student Conference Fee||06 Feb,2019||EUR 30.00|
|One day ticket (only on-site) Fee||09 Feb,2019||EUR 100.00|