2019 Pre-Filled Syringes & Auto-Injectors Forum is organized by PharmaEd Resources, Inc and will be held from Feb 27 - 28, 2019 at Metro Meeting Centers-Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Pre-Filled syringes are known to be expanding at a stupendous rate among the other segments of the injectable drug delivery devices market. Numerous advantages such as ease of administration, enhanced safety, reduced risk of contamination, and accuracy of dosing, have made it more preferable over traditional delivery systems. These benefits lay the basic foundation on which the pre-filled syringe market expands. Incessant growth in the biologics market, rising preference for self-administrations which uses pre-filled syringes, pen injectors, and autoinjectors, are propelling the growth of the market.
Featuring Comprehensive Coverage On:
• Next Generation Materials & Design of Pre-Filled Syringes
• Understanding Regulatory Requirements for PFS and Auto Injectors
• Latest Auto-Injector Designs, including Wearable-Injector Devices, Pen Injectors, Bolus Injectors, and Patch Pumps
• QbD Applications in the Manufacture of Pre-Filled Syringes
• Leachables and Safety Considerations in Pre-Filled Syringes
• Extractables and Leachables - Toxicological Perspectives on ICH M, and other Guidelines for Efficient Product Development
• Improving Drug Stability in Pre-Filled Syringes
• Pre-Filled Syringes vs. Single Dose Cartridges
• Optimizing Aseptic Filling Processes, Including Automated Inspection
• Challenges in the Use of PFS for Biologics
Standard Rate: $1,995- $2,495 depending on event
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.