9th Annual Coalition for Physician Well-Being Conference is organized by Coalition for Physician Well-Being, Inc. and will be held from July 29 - 31, 2019 at Swissotel Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
The Coalition for Physician Well-Being Conference focuses on ways that organizations can develop programs and initiatives to enhance the well-being of their physicians. This important focus can increase quality patient care and outcomes, lower risk, and promote physician satisfaction and engagement.
This conference has been approved up to 13.25AMA PRA Category 1 Credit??. If not attending the pre-conference workshop it is only 10.25 credits.
• GME - Physician well-being program requirements
• Women Physicians - Addressing issues that affect women in medicine
• Pre-conference sessions take place concurrently. Each track offers 3 CME credits
Transportation: Public transportation, Taxi, Uber or Lyft
• Daily Valet parking is $70.00 tax per day.
• Self-parking is $57.00 tax per day and does not allow you to come and go.
• There is a parking garage right next to the hotel for day commuters and overnight stays. Please follow this link for pricing and reservations: Parking Garage.
• To receive a full refund minus a $50 administration fee, you must cancel by midnight July 1, 2019.
• To receive a 50% refund minus a $50 administration fee, you must cancel by midnight July 15, 2019.
• No refunds will be given for those cancelling after midnight of July 15, 2019.
• Cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing and sent to: Michelle.Vazquez@adventhealth.com.
Toll free Number
Surgery +1 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10