15th Annual International Symposium on Melanoma and Other Cutaneous Malignancies is organized by Physicians Education Resource, LLC (PER) and will be held on Feb 09, 2019 at InterContinental New York Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is oncologists, fellows, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists who treat patients with skin and other cutaneous malignancies. Dermatologists, dermatopathologists and pathologists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of melanoma and other cutaneous malignancies will be invited to participate.
Conference Description :
This international symposium, now in its 15th year, will provide physicians with the tools they need to personalize care for every patient they treat. Sessions will include presentations on advances in immunotherapy, the latest on targeted therapies, the benefits of regional therapy, how to use predictive and prognostic modeling, how to manage treatment-related adverse events associated with emerging strategies, and more.
What you will learn at the International Symposium on Melanoma!
• The latest strategies on checkpoint inhibitor strategies, when to use single-agent or combination regiments.
• Insights into the role of other immunotherapy targets including OX40, GITR, IDO, and more.
• Current and emerging combinations to treat BRAF-mutant melanoma.
• Expert perspectives on the management of regional disease and how to prevent recurrence.
• Evolving strategies to mitigate treatment-related toxicities with targeted and immunotherapies.
Benefits of Attending
• Interact with the Expert Faculty and Colleagues.
• Integrate Recent Data into Your Practice Tomorrow!
• Learn how immunotherapy combinations will change your practice.
• Update your strategies to mitigate treatment-related toxicities.
• Consult with melanoma and other cutaneous disease experts.
• Expand your network of colleagues and peers.
Conference Objectives :
• Discuss the latest clinical trial evidence on current and emerging treatment strategies across cutaneous malignancies, including regional, immuno-, and targeted therapies.
• Demonstrate the impact of multidisciplinary approaches for the identification and management of treatment-related toxicities in patients with cutaneous malignancies.
• Detail the evolving use of biomarkers and other methods to personalize care across treatment settings for patients with melanoma and other cutaneous malignancies.
• Place recent and emerging trial evidence in the context of changing treatment paradigms in order to optimally sequence therapies in the management of melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, and other cutaneous malignancies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Advance Fee||08 Feb,2019||USD 99.00|
|Physicians Onsite Fee||09 Feb,2019||USD 149.00|
|Nurses, PAs, Other Health Care Professionals Advance Fee||08 Feb,2019||USD 49.00|
|Nurses, PAs, Other Health Care Professionals Onsite Fee||09 Feb,2019||USD 99.00|
|Industry Advance Fee||08 Feb,2019||USD 229.00|
|Industry Onsite Fee||09 Feb,2019||USD 279.00|
|Fellows Advance Fee||08 Feb,2019||USD 49.00|
|Fellows Onsite Fee||09 Feb,2019||USD 99.00|