10th Annual Symposium: Innovations in Imaging - Impact on Outcomes in Congenital Heart Disease: Fetus through Adult
10th Annual Symposium: Innovations in Imaging - Impact on Outcomes in Congenital Heart Disease: Fetus through Adult is organized by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) and will be held from May 04 - 05, 2019 at Icahn Medical Institute, New York City, New York, United States of America.
Academic/Research, Cardiovascular Disease, Ob/Gyn, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Perinatal Medicine, Physician Assistant
• AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (12.50 hours)
• Non-Physician Attendance (12.50 hours)
1425 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
TBA, Annenberg Building
1468 Madison Avenue @ 100th Street, New York, NY
This CME activity will focus on a comprehensive review of current knowledge, standards and advances in imaging in the field of fetal cardiology, pediatric cardiology and adult congenital heart disease.
The focus for fetal cardiovascular assessment will be inclusive of detection of fetal cardiac malformation, function, hemodynamics, rhythm, and management. This will be done through lectures and case-based discussions and interactive panel discussions. The section on innovations in imaging will focus on assessment of complex congenital heart disease with two dimensional, three dimensional, 3D segmentation models, virtual reality, coronary and blood flow assessment using various imaging modalities. Advances in angiography imaging techniques and interventions in the catheterization laboratory will also be covered .
The workshops will focus on standard fetal cardiac and hemodynamic assessment as well as transthoracic imaging, simulation, advanced myocardial deformation techniques, and 3D imaging.
• Identify current barriers in the diagnosis and planning postnatal management for prenatal detection of congenital heart defects.
• Describe recent innovations in understanding the placental contribution to fetal cardiovascular outcomes.
• Describe innovations in advanced and multimodality imaging applications of three dimensional echocardiography, rotational angiography and virtual imaging and fusion imaging to understand complex morphology.
• Describe the use of maternal hyperoxygenation in diagnosis and treatment of prenatal cardiovascular disease and explain how the application of these innovative methods can improve perinatal management.
• Identify the need for multimodality imaging and interventional catheterization in complex congenital heart disease.
|Contact No. :||212-731-7950
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians Both Days Fee||03 May,2019||USD 360.00|
|Physicians Day Fee||03 May,2019||USD 190.00|
|Physicians Saturday Workshops Only Fee||03 May,2019||USD 75.00|
|Sonographers Both Days Fee||03 May,2019||USD 230.00|
|Sonographers Day Fee||03 May,2019||USD 130.00|
|Sonographers Saturday Workshops Only Fee||03 May,2019||USD 75.00|
|RN/PA Both Days Fee||03 May,2019||USD 230.00|
|RN/PA Day Fee||03 May,2019||USD 130.00|
|RN/PA Saturday Workshops Only Fee||03 May,2019||USD 75.00|
|Fellows/Residents Both Days Fee||03 May,2019||USD 150.00|
|Fellows/Residents Day Fee||03 May,2019||USD 90.00|
|Fellows/Residents Saturday Workshops Only Fee||03 May,2019||USD 50.00|