Laparoscopic Knotting and Suturing Course in Gynaecology
Laparoscopic Knotting and Suturing Course in Gynaecology is organized by Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (CEMAST) and will be held from Nov 14 - 15, 2018 at Center of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The target audience for this medical event is Gynaecologists who plan to perform Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries, To gain confidence in managing complications like Bladder or Bowel Injuries, To familiarize oneself with various modalities of suturing and newer needles and suture materials, To understand the Ergonomics of Intracorporeal Suturing and Port Placement.
Laparoscopic Suturing is an absolute necessity for Advanced Laparoscopy. The skills of knot tying and suturing take the Gynaecologist to a higher level to perform safe, advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries.
Laparoscopic Surgery requires a good knowledge of Ergonomics and basic of Intra and Extra Corporeal Suturing. We have formulated a training program which looks into fundamental principles of suturing including Port Geometry and Anatomy of a Stitch.
This Hands-on Training Course specifically teaches candidates a set of skills which will act as building blocks to safe execution of knot tying and suturing. This course provides theoretical concepts, operating on animal tissue and demonstration of suturing techniques.
At the end of the course, each participant should:
• Have an understanding of instrumentation of knot tying and suturing
• Be familiar with the basic principles of different kinds of suturing
• Be able to perform different kinds of Extra and Intra Corporeal Suturing correctly
• Be able to create and apply an Endo-loop
• Be able to manage Bladder and Bowel Injuries.
• This course covers a range of exercises on simulated and harvested animal tissues in a pelvic trainer
• Extensive practice on knotting and suturing in the animal tissue lab with lectures and interactive videos will provide adequate knowledge of the nuances of suturing and knotting techniques in laparoscopy
• Suturing Session of Lap Mentor
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+91 22 61012000,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||13 Nov,2018||INR 17500.00|
|Resident Fee||13 Nov,2018||INR 13500.00|