GEST 2018 U.S - Global Embolization Symposium and Technologies
Global Embolization Symposium and Technologies (GEST) 2018 U.S is organized by omplete Conference Management (CCM) A Division of Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) and will be held during May 17 - 20, 2018 at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is interventional radiologists, oncologists, diagnostic radiologists, nurses, radiology technologists, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals interested in the field of embolization. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
. International Call for Cases
. Fellows Scholarships and Programming
. 100 Internationally Renowned Faculty
. Hands-On Workshops, Live Technique and Technology Demonstrations
. Riveting Lectures and Spirited Debates
. Extensive Exhibit Hall
. Numerous Industry Sessions
Learning Objectives are :
• Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
• Compare the relative advantages and timing of different endoleak therapies
• Assess current data for evaluation of upper GI bleeding treated by embolization
• Explain the role and benefit of various embolic material for GI bleeding embolization
• Determine interventional oncologic therapy decisions based on the latest evidence, established patient care standards and multidisciplinary approaches
• Describe the latest imaging techniques that may help in performing intra-arterial treatment of liver cancer.
• Compare the latest options and differences in function, characteristics and potential outcomes of various devices for embolization.
• Discuss the new therapeutic options using embolization in hemorrhoid-related bleeding,
• Analyze the potential indication of embolization in various joint disorders (frozen shoulder, knee osteoarthritis, tennis elbow, enthesopathy)
• Discuss basic and variant prostate artery anatomy and techniques to identify critical vasculature during therapy.
• Assess patient symptoms and treatment options for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia, including drug treatment, surgery, and embolization.
• Assess the indication and results for PAE in BPH
• Determine the potential role of bariatric embolization
• Explain the indications and results of uterine fibroid and adenomyosis embolization.
• Summarize the advantages, limitations, technical aspects, and endpoints of various tools and approaches to visceral aneurysm treatment.
• Synthesize the results and indication for liver mets of MRCC intra-arterial treatment including Y 90, DEBIRI, Intra-arterial ports
• Determine the respective role of DEB and conventional TACE in HCC
• Identify the potential role for resorbable particles
• Restate technique, indication and results of lung and liver tumor ablation
Speakers: jafar golzarian, marc sapoval, ziv haskal, dan sze, james spies, michael darcy, raj narayanan, lindsay machan, shivank bhatia, kamran ahrar, yasuaki arai, young soo do, brian funaki, gary siskin, geert maleux, Tarun Sabharwal, simon yu
Time: 4:00 am to 1:00 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians - Standard Fee||16 May,2018||USD 1195.00|
|Fellows/Residents/Allied Health Professionals - Standard Fee||16 May,2018||USD 545.00|
|Industry Professionals - Standard Fee||16 May,2018||USD 1195.00|