Current Medical and Surgical Management of Esophageal Diseases is is organized by Baylor College of Medicine and will be held during Feb 22 - 24, 2018 at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is General and Thoracic Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Critical Care Specialists, Primary Care Physicians, Nurses, Residents, Fellows, PA's and NP's. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The course is designed for the wide spectrum of generalists and specialists who diagnose and manage esophageal related diseases. Didactic talks, panel discussions and Q&A sessions will delve into diagnostic and interventional strategies for gastroesophageal reflux disease, achalasia, Barrett’s esophagus and esophageal cancer. Featuring a world-renowned international faculty, the Current Medical and Surgical Management of Esophageal Diseases Conference offers the opportunity to review stateof-the-art concepts and techniques.
Conference Objectives are :
• Identify updated information to provide patient care in surgical areas including esophageal cancer, Barrett’s esophagus, and GERD.
• Explain new techniques in collaborating and communicating when working with teams to ensure best practices in patient care, education, and research in the field of general thoracic and esophageal surgery.
• Apply quality improvement in the areas of general thoracic and esophageal surgery.
• Utilize updated information, as outlined in the program, related to surgical diagnosis and diseases.
• Outline new techniques and studies along with innovative approaches related to patient care, medical knowledge, practice-based learning and improvement, and system based practices.
|Contact No.||:||(713) 798-4321,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 400.00|
|Physician - Standard Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 450.00|
|Physician - Final Fee||21 Feb,2018||USD 500.00|
|Nurse/PA/NP - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 175.00|
|Nurse/PA/NP - Standard Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 200.00|
|Nurse/PA/NP - Final Fee||21 Feb,2018||USD 250.00|
|Resident/Fellow2 - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 100.00|
|Resident/Fellow2 - Standard Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 100.00|
|Resident/Fellow2 - Final Fee||21 Feb,2018||USD 100.00|
|Military - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 200.00|
|Military - Standard Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 200.00|
|Military - Final Fee||21 Feb,2018||USD 200.00|
|Companion/Guests - Early Fee||15 Jan,2018||USD 200.00|
|Companion/Guests - Standard Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 200.00|
|Companion/Guests - Final Fee||21 Feb,2018||USD 200.00|