Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Update & Review Course 2018
Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Update & Review Course is organized by Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education and will be held from Sep 22 - 24, 2018 at InterContinental Hotel & Bank of America Conference Center, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is adult and pediatric neurologists and epileptologists, residents, fellows and nurse practitioners. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
The course will not only provide state-of-the-art updates on epilepsy diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment, it is accredited for CME activity as well as the self-assessment activity (SAE – up to 20 credits) of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology maintenance of certification (MOC) program.
• Review the Essential Pathophysiology and Classification of the Epilepsies
• Review the pharmacology and action of antiepileptic drugs (AEDs)
• Describe major epileptic syndromes across the age spectrum
• Discuss epilepsy management in women of childbearing age
• Describe surgical treatment options and procedures for patients with medically refractory epilepsy
• Interpret EEG in the ICU and treatment of status epilepticus
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||216-444-9380
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Conference Fee||21 Sep,2018||USD 650.00|
|Resident/Fellow Conference Fee||21 Sep,2018||USD 500.00|
|Non-Physician Conference Fee||21 Sep,2018||USD 500.00|