Abu Dhabi International Mental Health Conference 2018 is organized by MENA Conference and will be held from Oct 18 - 20, 2018 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Neurologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, Social Workers, Counsellors, General Practitioners, Family Physicians, Residents & Fellows, Pharmacists, Clinical Nurses, Geriatrics physicians, Aged care Providers, Researchers, Policy Makers, Government, Academia and Other Mental Health Professionals.
This annual conference is the pinnacle event in the mental health industry. The conference provides an invaluable opportunity to build relationships and to share knowledge, research, latest advances and best practices in the arena of mental health across a broad spectrum of mental disorders.
The conference program is designed to challenge, inspire, demonstrate and encourage participants while facilitating discussion. The program will explore mental health access and support, service design and specialized clinically focused programs, physical wellbeing and mental wellness, mentally healthy workplaces, disorder management, strategies and support for wellness of mental health workers, suicide and harm prevention.
The program includes an extensive range of topics with keynotes, concurrent sessions, workshops and posters to examine solutions and share ideas for improving the quality of life for those with mental health issues.
Keynote addresses, submitted papers, workshops and case studies will discuss how approaches and techniques can be incorporated into daily practice. Featuring National and International leading clinical practitioners, academics, and mental health experts, the conference will motivate and inspire professionals (and future professionals) to make change and provide the best possible outcome for those living with mental health conditions.
Conference Highlighted Sessions:
• Mental Health Access and Support, Service Design, Specialized
• Clinically Focused Programs
• Physical Wellbeing, Mental Wellness
• Mentally Healthy Workplaces
• Strategies and Support for Wellness of Mental Health Workers
• Disorder Management
• Adolescent Mental Health
• Aged Care Mental Health Solutions
• Suicide and Self Harm Prevention
• Living with Mental Health Issues
• Mental Health Care
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Review the latest evidence and best practices for the management and treatment of different issues related to old aged and adults with mental health disorders.
• Describe fundamentals of quality improvement strategies for mental illness
• Evaluate and diagnose a selected group of common mental disorders using the most updated evidence based tools and apply it appropriately to fit regional special needs.
• Review practical real-life cases and pitfalls in various sub-specialties.
• Examine solutions to real-world clinical problems through case-based learning sessions
• Review current treatment guidelines and how to utilize them in clinical practice.
• Provide insight into patient needs and experiences and improve clinical practice.
• Apply new knowledge in the diagnostic and therapeutic modalities presented in selected topics
• Formulate an appropriate approach that is suitable for local experiences in some of the controversial issues in adults and old aged with mental health disorders
• Perform hands-on workshops given by world-leading experts and tutors in Mental Health Disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
+971 2 4919888,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-SEHA Staff - Doctors - Registration Fee||17 Oct,2018||AED 1250.00|
|SEHA Staff - Doctors - Registration Fee||17 Oct,2018||AED 1000.00|
|Non-SEHA Staff - Nurses / Residents / Allied Health Professional - Registration Fee||17 Oct,2018||AED 1000.00|
|SEHA Staff - Nurses / Residents / Allied Health Professional - Registration Fee||17 Oct,2018||AED 800.00|
|Students Registration Fee||17 Oct,2018||AED 600.00|
|Workshop (Selection of 3 Workshops) Registration Fee||17 Oct,2018||AED 300.00|