6th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases (BMJD) is organized by CongressMed Ltd and will be held from Nov 08 - 10, 2018 at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand.
The target audience for this medical event is Rheumatologist, Nurses, Orthopaedists, Students, Endocrinologists, Residents, Rehabilitation Specialists, Public Health Professionals, General Practitioners, All those interested
Through debates of controversial issues and discussions on clinically relevant updates, the Congress will help provide practical management solutions to a number of challenging issues encountered in daily practice.
Why Attend BMJD?
• BMJD is a comprehensive Congress fully devoted to clinical controversies in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases.
• BMJD addresses the most burning issues in the field and provides an effective forum for debating and discussing these issues.
•BMJD allocates ample time after each session for speaker-audience discussions.
• BMJD’s faculty is comprised of internationally renowned experts.
• BMJD will tackle important questions in various sub-fields, including Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases.
• BMJD features a “Young Scientist Award Competition” for young doctors, scientists and researchers.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+972 72 279 0303|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - Standard Fee||05 Nov,2018||USD 590.00|
|Members of Asia-Pacific Medical Doctors Associations, Students, Residents and Nurses - Standard Fee||05 Nov,2018||USD 390.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians and Scientists - Early Fee||05 Sep,2018||USD 490.00|
|Members of Asia-Pacific Medical Doctors Associations, Students, Residents and Nurses - Early Fee||05 Sep,2018||USD 290.00|