44th Remington Winter Course in Infectious Diseases is organized by Grant Downing Education and will be held during Feb 26 - Mar 02, 2018 at The Westin Snowmass Resort, Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, microbiologists, pharmacists, nurse practitioners and physicians’ assistants who are involved with the diagnosis, management, and treatment of infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
this program was developed in an effort to contribute high-quality medical and scientific information and to provide continuing medical education to physicians. This high level of education has continued and has now evolved into one of the premier infectious diseases meetings in the United States. Topics will be presented in lectures, panel discussions, debates, case presentations, and question and answer sessions. Meet the Professor sessions will allow for personal exchange between participants and faculty.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be better able to:
• Evaluate the potential of new antibiotics
• Integrate and align with latest antibiotic stewardship policies
• Recognize the newly emerging and pipeline diagnostics diagnostic tools including POC tests
• Recommend treatment options for patients with CAP both before and after identification of the causal organisms
• Identify the clinical signs of device infection and interpret tissue culture results and imaging results
• Identify different types of infective endocarditis
• Recite procedures for assessing and screening returning travellers with fever
• Discuss the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) yearly updates and guidelines for influenza
• Review advances in options and community uptake of HIV PrEP
• Discuss new agents and combinations of antiretroviral therapy for different patient populations
• Describe updates in the therapy of sexually transmitted diseases
• Recognize the public health challenges from the anti-vaccine movement
• Describe the controversy around the meaning of the p value in clinical trials, and how to look at a research article critically
• Identify the newest approaches to the prevention and therapeutic options for C dificile infections
• Identify new treatment strategies for hepatitis B and C virus infections
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||303-407-3411 x 702|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Fee||02 Mar,2018||USD 1095.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Fee||02 Mar,2018||USD 895.00|
|Fellows, Residents, and Students - Fee||02 Mar,2018||USD 400.00|