31st Annual Preventive Medicine Board Review Course is organized by American College of Preventive Medicine (ACPM) and will be held during Aug 11 - 15, 2018 at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.
Course Description :
• Define the content areas of the specialty of preventive medicine.
• Understand and apply the fundamental principles and concepts of biostatistics and epidemiology to the practice of preventive medicine.
• Identify gaps in personal knowledge, understanding, and application of the methods and content of preventive medicine.
• Effectively prepare for the certifying examination in preventive medicine.
Course Sessions :
• Health Services Management (Systems-based Practice).
• Clinical Preventive Medicine.
• Behavior and Mental Health.
• Environmental Health.
• Infectious Disease.
• Public Health Law.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.