31st Annual Gravens Conference on the Environment of Care for High Risk Newborns, in collaboration with the March of Dimes
31st Annual Gravens Conference on the Environment of Care for High Risk Newborns, in collaboration with the March of Dimes is organized by USF Health’s Office of Continuing Professional Development and will be held during Feb 28 - Mar 03, 2018 at Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Pinellas County, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is healthcare practitioners such as Neonatologists, Pediatricians, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Parents / Families, Neonatal Nurse, Clinicians / Practitioners, Family Support Staff, Architects, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Hospital Administration, Infant / Child Development Specialists / Social Workers / Counselors, and other professionals working with high-risk infants, their families or their physical environment. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Identify current research that contributes to understanding neurodevelopment, neuroprotection, emotional and mental health, and the role of nurturing in the NICU.
• Interpret the impact of NICU-related practices on parents, infants, and staff.
• Compare and contrast several ‘best practices’ for improving family support policies
• Develop strategies for applying current information to clinical practice in the NICU environment.
• Integrate strategies for cultural change in the NICU, including intrapersonal, interpersonal, clinical, environmental, and system change.
• Integrate the various components to consider when renovating or creating new construction of a NICU, through the presentation by a team that has a new unit.
• List three new professional and/or parent contacts that have the potential to collaborate on the current of future projects, or to assist with problem-solving.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Conference - Early Fee||31 Jan,2018||USD 675.00|
|Full Conference - Conference Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 750.00|
|Full Conference Group Registartion - Early Fee||31 Jan,2018||USD 650.00|
|Single Day - Early Fee||31 Jan,2018||USD 225.00|
|Single Day - Conference Fee||27 Feb,2018||USD 250.00|