26th Annual International Neonatal Conference & Advanced Ventilation Workshop is organized by South Tees Institute of Learning, Research and Innovation (LRI) and will be held during Jun 07 - 09, 2018 at James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom.
Conference Topics :
• Neonatal Resuscitation and Delivery Room Management.
• Respiratory Support in Newborns: Current Paradigms.
• Neonatal Nutrition: Postnatal growth and outcomes.
• Neonatal Neurology and Neuroprotection.
• Perinatal and Neonatal Infections.
• Neonatal Cardiology and Haemodynamics.
• Evidence Based Neonatal Medicine and Quality Improvement.
• Genetics for Neonatologists: Understanding the Mitochondrial Disorders.
• Education and Training in Neonatology.
• Special Symposium: "Controversies, Conundrums, and Pearls of Wisdom".
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.