14th International Congress of Parasitology (ICOPA)
Conference Topics :
• Trypanosomiasis and leishmaniasis.
• Protozoan diseases.
• Food-borne parasitic diseases.
• Neglected tropical diseases.
• Entomology and vector-borne diseases.
• Parasites of domestic animals.
• Diversity of parasites in wild birds and animals.
• Parasites of fish and marine animals.
• Health and parasites in climate change.
• One health approaches to control of parasitic zoonoses.
• Immune therapy using parasites.
• Forensic entomology.
• Diagnosis of parasitic diseases.
• Drugs and vaccines against parasites.
• Parasites and immunity.
• Omics and systems biology of parasites.
• Genetic engineering of parasites.
• Ecology, evolution and biodiversity of parasites.
• Education of parasitology.
• Recent advances in parasitology.
• Veterinary Parasitology.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine