C3 14th Annual Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics: Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit is organized by C3-Interventional Academy and will be held during Jun 17 - 20, 2018 at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, and interventional radiology, as well as fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals interested in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 31.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
During the four day conference, over 1,000 attendees enjoy concurrent sessions, global live cases, poster sessions, case presentations, exhibiting companies, and opportunities for networking with colleagues and faculty!
Here's just a sample of what you can expect during C3:
• 600+ scientific presentations;
• Exhibit hall featuring company products and technology
• Fellows and Young Practitioner sessions;
• Hands-on Workshops;
• International Partnership sessions;
• League of Legends;
• Lifetime Achievement Awards;
• Meet the Experts sessions;
• Nurse and Technologist Symposium;
• Selected talks on the exhibit hall stage;
• Sharing of best practices via challenging cases and scientific abstract presentations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.