11th International Conference Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease
11th International Conference Neonatal & Childhood Pulmonary Vascular Disease is organized by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education and will be held during Apr 19 - 21, 2018 at Hilton San Francisco Financial District, San Francisco, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Pediatric and Adult Pulmonologists, Cardiology and Critical Care Physicians, Neonatology Physicians, and Advanced Practice Nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Overview :
Over the past decade, great strides have been made in our understanding of the pathobiology of pulmonary vascular disease, and from these findings new therapeutic options have emerged. It is increasingly clear that pulmonary vascular pathology is integral to a number of childhood disorders. In this conference, we will bring together international experts to explore our current understanding of the basic pathobiology as well as new and future therapies for neonatal, pediatric, and adult pulmonary vascular diseases.
Course Objectives :
• Apply new knowledge of the developmental vascular biology of neonatal pulmonary vascular disease to increase early detection of the pathology in infants.
• Provide strategies for multi-disciplinary teams to optimize the role of nursing in the care of neonates, infants, and children with pulmonary vascular disease.
• Assess the implications and potential treatments of pulmonary vascular disease in pediatric congenital heart disease.
• Apply advances in imaging to the physiologic assessment of pulmonary vasculature.
• Facilitate improved diagnosis and treatment of unusual forms of neonatal and childhood pulmonary vascular disease.
• Facilitate improved assessment of complex pharmacology therapies for the treatment of CPVD.
• Implement a family centered care approach for neonates and children with pulmonary hypertensive vascular disease, that involves the immediate caretakers.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(415) 476-9000,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians||18 Apr,2018||USD 595.00|
|Allied Health Professionals||18 Apr,2018||USD 495.00|
|Residents/Fellows||18 Apr,2018||USD 250.00|
|Member of the Pediatric Intensive Care Cardiac Society||18 Apr,2018||USD 495.00|
|UCSF Allied Health Professionals||18 Apr,2018||USD 200.00|
|UCSF Nurse - Pediatric Transitional Care Unit||18 Apr,2018||USD 125.00|