Contemporary Forums 34th annual The Fetus & Newborn : Improving Outcomes in Perinatal and Neonatal Care is organized by Contemporary Forums and would be held during Nov 08 - 11, 2017 at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for Neonatologists, Pediatricians, Pharmacists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nurse Practitioners, Staff Nurses, Nurse Managers, Physician Assistants, Educators and Instructors, Case Managers, Transport Teams, Respiratory Therapists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Highlights are:
• You requested it, and we’re providing it … a Preconference on Infectious Disease in the NICU! Participate in a day focusing on infections and their treatment, as well as the latest information on the Zika virus, culture negative sepsis and the transmission of respiratory infections.
• Back by popular demand! Submit an abstract for a poster presentation in the Exhibit Hall, and highlight the results of your research and collaborative efforts to improve patient care in the NICU. This is an excellent opportunity for lively discussion with fellow conference attendees.
• A choice of 20 Concurrent Sessions covering a wide range of topics, allowing you to tailor your conference experience to meet your personal education goals.
• Advance your knowledge through a variety of learning formats, including didactic lectures, interactive Concurrent Sessions, faculty Q&A panels, lively case study discussions and poster presentations.
• A chance to relax and enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer.
• Attend the conference in person, or register for the Live Webcast and join us virtually.
Conference Objectives are :
This Conference will enable neonatal clinicians to:
• Describe new diagnostic tools and procedures, including the Sepsis Calculator, use of Ultrasound at the bedside and Rapid Human Genome Sequencing.
• Identify pre- and postoperative management of newborns with surgical conditions.
• Evaluate the effects on the neonate of prenatal drug exposure and maternal hypertensive-related crises.
• Determine optimal nutrition strategies utilizing evidence-based choice of formula, hypoglycemia management protocols and consideration of specific nutritional requirements of neonates.
• Investigate practical, realistic approaches to partnering with families to create a sense of collaboration and transparency.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.