The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
The Royal Society of Medicine is a leading provider of high-quality continuing postgraduate education and learning to the medical profession. Its mission is to advance health, through education and innovation.
Independent and apolitical, the RSM also aims to actively encourage and support those who are entering medicine and healthcare.
To advance health, through education and innovation.
• To be the leading provider of high-quality continuing postgraduate education and learning to the medical profession.
• To actively encourage and support all those entering medicine and to be a significant provider of education to the wider healthcare team.
The RSM values:
• They treat people with respect and dignity and expect others to do the same.
• They invest in people to help them develop and grow.
• They strive to continuously improve what we do by setting stretching objectives and measuring outcomes.
• They listen to colleagues and customers and collaborate to achieve more through new ideas.
• They carry out our intentions.