Psych Congress Network’s mission is to provide the cutting-edge information, innovative thinking, and peer-to-peer community of the Psych Congress meeting year-round. Revamping the site diversifies the information to mental health and primary care clinicians by offering:
• Breaking News from the psychiatry community.
• Special Features that are available exclusively to registered members.
• Monthly E-Newsletters.
• Psychiatry-related CME activities.
•Multimedia Topic Centers.
• Career and Recruitment Center.
• Psych Congress National and Regional Meeting detail.
"Psych Congress Network will share the same philosophy and approach that the mental health community has come to expect from the Psych Congress brand,” said program chair, Vladimir Maletic, MD. “We will strive to provide innovative research and new clinical developments, presenting the information in a way that makes it immediately applicable in practice.”