Psych Congress Regionals is organized by Psych Congress Network and will be held on May 04, 2019 at Sheraton Grand Seattle, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
NACCME designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NACCME has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned inaccordance with the AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 6.5 AAPA Category 1 credit(s). PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing nursing education activity awards 6.5 contact hours. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13255 for 6.5 contact hours.
The 2019 Psych Congress Regionals program has been transformed with you in mind. With an innovative new format that encourages interaction, along with powerful new sessions, we're enhancing the quality psychopharmacology education that thousands of clinicians like you have come to expect from Psych Congress. Developed by our faculty of world-class clinicians, researchers, and educators, the new programming will strengthen your knowledge and your connections:
• Enhance your learning through our new "Turn and Talk" sessions, that encourage you to share your perspective on treatment ideas and best practices with fellow participants.
• Glean practical takeaways from real-world case studies led by expert faculty - leave equipped with new ideas and approaches that that can be easily implemented when you return to the office.
• Expand your treatment toolkit with our Wellness Workshops, offering a range of non-pharmacological methods to complement other approaches.
• Take part in the Psych Congress Suicide Prevention Initiative, presented in partnership with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
• Increase your knowledge of evidence-based guidelines and best practices when combatting OUD through our session developed in collaboration with the National Conference on Addiction Disorders (NCAD).
This is front-line education - practical and powerful - at a great value and right in your backyard.
Who Should Attend?
• Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants
• Primary Care Physicians
• Addiction Specialists
• Students, Residents, Fellows
• Other Mental Health Professionals
After completing this activity, participants should be able to:
• Use evidence-based approaches for the diagnosis and ongoing assessment of mental illness to optimize patient outcomes
• Evaluate current data on traditional and emerging psychopharmacologic approaches to the management of mental illness
• Integrate psychopharmacology with psychotherapy to maximize personalized treatment regimens for patients with mental illness
Time: 07:00 to 18:00
Speakers: Rakesh Jain, MD, MPH, Saundra Jain, MA, PsyD, LPC, Vladimir Maletic, MD, MS, Charles L. Raison, MD
|Contact No. :||6105600500
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Rate||05 Apr,2019||USD 99.00|
|Regular/Onsite Rate||04 May,2019||USD 119.00|