Since 2008, practicalcme has been the leader in small-group live training courses and online video courses in popular aesthetic and wellness services offering cme credit and certification to hundreds of doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses.
Practical CME is committed to providing only the finest, CME-accredited, medical aesthetic and wellness training courses for doctors, PA's, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
• Operate as a Not-For-Profit Organization committed to patient safety by teaching medical providers the safe use of prescription and compounded medications in their aesthetic and wellness practices. We only teach the safest and most effective protocols that allow out attendees to practice with confidence and get great results in their own practices.
• Offer post-graduate CME-accredited training in procedures and services that most patients want but do not require a large investment by the provider.
• Only teach subjects that can be completed in one day using a combination of live lecture and online/video content to reinforce learning.
• Never allow sponsors of any kind to control our curriculum.
• Limit the live hands-on sessions to an average of 6 participants, and live lectures to under 10 people per live lecture date.
• Offer groundbreaking ways to leverage technology like streaming video and online simulcasting to give more providers throughout North America access to training.