The mission of the Kaiser-Din Foundation is to preserve, promote, and improve the health and well-being of populations, communities, and individuals particularly as it pertains to the field of medicine.
To fulfill this mission, we wish to foster the education of medicine, provide continuing education, promote public awareness, and promote public health.
The Kaiser-Din foundation is comprised of caring health professionals who value innovation, quality and efficiency, and strive to meet the evolving needs of the health profession by:
• Providing excellent continuing educational programs that help prepare physicians to address the multifaceted health needs of populations, communities and individuals.
• Addressing health care issues by supporting research and the advancement of medical and podiatric education.
• Lead and actively participate in serving in public health efforts, and individuals and communities as it pertains to medicine through medical missions in underserved areas.
• Providing educational programs to the public to develop public awareness of medical problems and healthcare issues including diabetes, poor circulation, injuries, pediatric deformities, etc.
• Supporting and promoting education.