New Perspectives III Seminar is organized by Kaiser-Din Foundation (KDF) and will be held on Oct 05, 2019 at The Riverton Country Club, Cinnaminson, New Jersey, United States of America.
• 8.25 CME Credits
• 8.25 CECH to include NJ mandatory End-of-Life and Opioid training
• To provide a meaningful new look into providing a multi-specialty experience for the patient in order to provide the most comprehensive care.
• To appreciate and review the clinical and surgical significance of the lower extremity as relevant to the field of podiatry, physical therapy, vascular surgery, wound care, pediatrics, and sports medicine
• To establish a rehabilitation plan for complex regional pain syndrome
• To establish a link between vascular and podiatric specialists
• To review and offer the best management for unique wound care and surgical cases
• To assess and offer strapping management for sports injuries and gait dysfunction
• To illustrate the relevance of therapeutic elastic taping in the athlete
• To understand the nuances of medically treating the diabetic patient
• To introduce the newest and most effective products and techniques in wound care of the lower extremity
• To understand the pathway to treating work-related injuries
• To understand bioethics and legal perspective on real-life scenarios
• To understand management of surgical complications
• To address the opioid crisis with education on prescribing guidelines for opioid drugs, including responsible prescribing practices, alternatives to opioids for managing and treating pain, and the risks and signs of opioid abuse, addiction, and diversion.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||1 8563938771|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Registration Fee||04 Oct,2019||USD 99.00|