The Heartfulness Institute offers practical and innovative approaches supporting spiritual evolution throughout the world and includes a wide range of resources to meet different levels and needs which includes aspects of meditation, relaxation, leadership, well-being and lifestyle. It is a not for profit organisation.
Heartfulness Institute mission is to help develop peaceful, healthy and holistically educated individuals and children, families and communities, organizations and businesses, and government organizations with a spirit of human well-being and oneness.
Confucius once said, “If you feed a man fish, you feed him for one day. If you teach him how to fish, he can feed himself for the rest of his life.” Heartfulness Institute offers the following programs and services with the goal of teaching humanity fundamental skills based on personal well-being, mental health and conscious living:
• Programs to children to improve their creativity, interest in learning and observational abilities
• Teacher training on Heartfulness methods of values education
• Free community relaxation, meditation and rejuvenation practices based on a century-old system of meditation, suitably modified as Heartfulness for the modern day
• Special programs for socially challenged situations
• Self-development programs in colleges and universities, to create well-balanced students for a better future
• Wellness programs for corporate employees to learn to relax and rejuvenate, in order to lower stress in the workplace and improve productivity and teamwork
Heartfulness Institute offers a variety of simple, gradual relaxation and inner-journey solutions to help us solve Their problems and be the best They can possibly be in all walks of life. Whether a teacher or a business executive, a student of science or art, They can all pursue the path of fulfillment, excellence and perfection. The Institute engages in activities that further the practice of Heartfulness inner journey, including education, wellness, research and training. These practices are based on the teachings of the Sahaj Marg (Natural Path) system of Raja Yoga, which has been modified to suit the needs of modern life