Empowering Healers CME Conference 2022 is organized by Heartfulness Institute and will be held on Oct 22, 2022 at SUNY Global Center, New York City, New York, United States of America.
• Conscious Healthcare: The Heart-Brain Connection and the Science of Interconnectedness
• Introduction to Meditation and Meditation Research
• Mindful Eating
• Self Empathy as a Gateway to Healing
• The Compassionate Teacher
• How Meditation Changes Your Brain - Neuroimaging, EEG Changes and Altered Trait
• Impact of Heartfulness Meditation on Stress in Times of Pandemic - Preventive Strategy to Improve Community Health
• Gratitude and Managing Oneself During Stressful Times
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint provider-ship of the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower and Heartfulness Institute.
The Annenberg Center at Eisenhower is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Annenberg Center for Health
Sciences at Eisenhower designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
A maximum of 8.00 contact hours may be earned for successful completion of this activity
Toll free Number
Radiology +1 More
CPD Credit 12
Primary Care +3 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 20