Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE)
ASPIRE, the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction, was founded in 2001 by Bruno Lunenfeld and P C Wong, to improve knowledge and awareness of ART and infertility-related services, with ultimate aim of improving the quality of patient care.
ASPIRE, the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction, is a unique task force of clinicians and scientists involved in the management of fertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). ASPIRE aims to promote awareness of infertility and ART, and to improve infertility-related services in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our Objectives are:
• To improve the quality of patient care
• To develop and advance fertility services in the Asia-Pacific region
• To provide a forum for professionals in this field to share experiences and information
• To form a cohesive group to promote infertility management across the region, and to form relations with local and international associations
• To raise awareness and understanding of treatment options for infertility amongst healthcare professionals and the public
• To assist healthcare professionals in motivating patients to receive treatment for infertility
• To facilitate the dissemination of accurate information about infertility to patients and the public
• To support the basic reproductive rights of all couples and individuals to decide freely and responsibly how many children to have and when to have them