ASPIRE 8th Masterclass is organized by Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE) and will be held from Jan 31 - Feb 01, 2020 at Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo, Kanto, Japan.
The ovarian stimulation protocol plays an extremely important role which greatly affects clinical outcomes. In this masterclass, we will be discussing the available stimulation methods and a sharing on how to select the most suitable method for each situation.
Selecting the right protocol for poor responders is the most difficult among all cases. We have prepared a method using cutting-edge technology to rescue these cases and it will be presented in this masterclass.
Highlights of this Master Class are
• Overview and Improved ovarian stimulation
○ Topics related to ovarian stimulation and progesterone
○ Oocyte Retrieval from Non-dominant Small Follicles
○ Mild (minimum) stimulation
• Novel strategies for poor responders
○ Topics related to POI Challenges
○ Mitochondria research in ovarian stimulation
○ Cytoplasmic donation
○ Adjuvant Therapy
○ In-vitro Oogenesis from induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
○ Oocyte donation
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+65 6809 1181
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Masterclass - Non-Member Rate||30 Jan,2020||USD 540.00|
|Masterclass - ASPIRE Member Rate||30 Jan,2020||USD 470.00|