CME : 0.5
Variations in Puberty 101 is organized by PEDSUniversity and will be held during May 02, 2018 - May 02, 2020.
This course has been approved for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
By participating in this unit, participants should be able to:
• Identify abnormal patterns of puberty as signs of systemic disease
• Determine the most cost-effective and appropriate diagnostic evaluation for pubertal disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Reproductive Endocrinology, Pediatrics Psychology
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine