Earn 30 CME Credits by attending our Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference – Live Rebroadcast via live stream! Due to the concerns about the COVID-19, and in our best effort to follow the CDC’s recommendations for this pandemic, this conference will be available online only.
Expert speakers from The University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins, and University of California, Los Angeles will be presenting on the latest clinical guidelines. We also offer PDF Presentation Slides from each speaker.
Primary care providers will be able to:
• Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates
• Recognize effective interventions leading to reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Employ practice relevant new research in everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier
• Earn 30 AMA PRA CAT 1 Credits
• 30 ABIM MOC Points
• Comprehensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
• Digital syllabus for all presentations
• Earn Live CME credits conveniently from your home or office
Space is limited, so sign up today!
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, General practice