United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Practical Pathology Seminars Webinar is organized by United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) and will be held during May 10, 2015 - May 03, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is Pathologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This respected faculty will describe the most current features of head and neck pathology (emphasizing HPV-associated head and neck carcinoma, salivary gland neoplasia, and the interventionist approach to ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy in a patient centered practice), practical dermatopathology, and challenges in gastrointestinal pathology and liver diseases, culminating in diagnostic dilemmas community practice pathologists face in genitourinary pathology.
Conference Objectives are :
• Comprehend and integrate fundamental concepts of molecular pathology as an adjunct to surgical and cytopathology for direct patient care
• Understand the relationship of HPV infection to the development of head and neck squamous cancers
• Review the spectrum of salivary gland abnormalities detected in aspiration biopsies and surgical samples
• Understand the role of the interventional cytopathologist in head and neck diagnosis • Survey the clinicopathologic aspects of cutaneous diseases with concentration on focused insights
• Expound upon contemporary diagnostic entities and criteria of gastrointestinal tract lesions derived from practical experience
• Contrast medical diseases of the liver with selected neoplastic entities
• Unravel diagnostic dilemmas in genitourinary pathology to discover clarified criteria and differentials