Ultrasound-Guided Prolotherapy: General Principles - Online Video is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GUI) Inc and will be held during May 24, 2017 - May 24, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, PAs, NPs, and other clinicians involved with the use of ultrasound for diagnostic and interventional/regenerative medicine purposes. Applicable practice specialties may include (but are not limited to) musculoskeletal, sports medicine, orthopedics, rheumatology, PM&R, pain management, regenerative medicine, and primary care. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This MSK Ultrasound training is designed to provide an overview of the diagnostic considerations and the role of ultrasound-guided prolotherapy when assessing anatomical structures such as ligaments, tendons, and small joints. This video is available for purchase in either DVD or Online Video format.
• History of Prolotherapy
• Mechanisms of prolotherapy
• Injection solutions
• Treatment principles and techniques
• Outcomes of prolotherapy
• Injection techniques
• Diagnostic Considerations for musculoskeletal abnormalities
• The role of prolotherapy
• Conditions that respond well to the use of prolotherapy
Conference Objectives are :
• Increase participant’s knowledge to perform and interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound
• List the diagnostic considerations for performing ultrasound-guided intervention
• Define prolotherapy
• State the role of ultrasound guided prolotherapy for musculoskeletal disorders
• List the structures that respond favorably to prolotherapy
• Outline techniques for performing ultrasound-guided prolotherapy for the patellar borders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Radiology, Alternative Medicine