Ultrasound Assessment and Mapping of the Superficial Venous System
Ultrasound Assessment and Mapping of the Superficial Venous System is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: November 21, 2016
Date of Most Recent Review: November 21, 2019
Expiration Date: November 20, 2022
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
• Describe the normal anatomical features of the great saphenous vein, small saphenous vein, cephalic vein and basilic vein
• Identify pathology observed within the superficial veins
• Describe the basic techniques of venous mapping
• Identify limitations encountered during vein mapping
• Describe diagnostic ultrasound criteria utilized in venous mapping
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 2
Physicians, sonographers and others who perform and/or interpret vascular ultrasound.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine