The Sonographic Detection of Trisomy 13
The Sonographic Detection of Trisomy 13 is organized by the Institute for Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: June 1, 2007
Date of Most Recent Review: January 31, 2020
Expiration Date: January 31, 2023
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education assigns this abiding the material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians will be able to earn the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
Conference Objectives are :
• Explain the transvaginal ultrasound examination to evaluate fetal anatomy.
• Recognize major defects on the sonogram associated with Trisomy 13.
• Promote patient management through early detection of Trisomy 13.
- CME : 1
Physicians, sonographers and others who perform and/or interpret obstetrical ultrasound.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 7 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes