The Role of Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer: A Review for the Non-Oncologist Physician
The Role of Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer: A Review for the Non-oncologist Physician is organized by Baptist Health South Florida.
Course opens: 12/01/2016
Course expires: 11/30/2021
Baptist Health South Florida designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
• 1.00 Florida Board of Laboratory Personnel
• 1.00 Nurse Practitioners
• 1.00 Florida Board of Respiratory Therapy
• 1.00 Florida Board of Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Mental Health Counselors
• 1.00 General certificate of attendance
Radiation oncologist Maria-Amelia Rodrigues, M.D., explains the role of radiation therapy in breast cancer care, patient selection and what a patient can expect from treatment regimens.
• Explain the role of radiation therapy in breast cancer management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine