CME : 1
The New Paradigm for Understanding, Teaching, and Testing Sonographic Principles is organized by American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM). This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 CME points.
Date Aired:- Nov 09, 2017.
CME Expire Date:- Nov 09, 2020.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
• Compare the old and new paradigms,
• Describe how virtual beams are formed, and
• List the imaging improvements the new paradigm enables.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine