CME : 1.5
Telehealth: A Primer is organized by Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS).
Release Date: May 25, 2017
Expiration Date: May 25, 2020
CME Credit: 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Course Overview :
Telehealth is the provision of services to a patient by a physician from a distance by electronic communication. Telehealth allows health care providers to connect directly with other health care providers or patients outside of a traditional care setting. There is a need to understand all types of telehealth and how in implement a telehealth plan into practice. This CME Activity explores both the benefits and challenges of telehealth.
Learning Objectives :
• Distinguish between the different types of telehealth and their uses.
• Describe the process for creating a telehealth team and implementing a program.
• Explore the circumstances in which telehealth would be beneficial for both the health care provider and patient.
• Explain common issues with telehealth and their solutions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine