CME : 0.5
Techniques of Hemostasis for Non-variceal Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding (DV036) is organized by American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and will be held during May 01, 2008 - Jan 31, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Practicing gastrointestinal endoscopists, gastroenterologists, gastroenterology fellows and trainees, medical residents, physician assistants and nurses. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This CME activity consists of the ASGE video, Techniques of Hemostasis for Nonvariceal Upper Gastointestinal Bleeding (DV036), followed by a post-assessment and evaluation.
This video provides an updated review of currently available hemostatic devices and appropriate techniques for their utilization in the management of non-variceal UGI bleeding using the latest treatment paradigms.
As a result of completing this activity, physicians will be able to:
• Describe the relative advantages and disadvantages of various endoscopic hemostasis tools.
• Select the appropriate endoscopic tool to treat gastric antral vascular ectasias.
• Determine the appropriate endoscopic therapy for peptic ulcer bleeding.
• Identify features of peptic ulcers that determine the appropriate modality for endoscopic therapy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Gastroenterology, Nursing, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
SpecialtiesGastroenterology, Nursing, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Live Webinar
CME 7.5 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine