Talking HIV: HIV training day
Talking HIV: HIV training day is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and will be held on Feb 19, 2021.
About This Event:
Join us as we present a range of key topics related to HIV, share experiences and shed light on different perspectives of HIV infection. The webinar will include trainee clinical case presentations, panel judges’ discussion, and audience interaction.
Webinar topics include:
• Explore more about metabolic complications related to HIV and antiretroviral therapy.
• Value the importance of early detection and diagnosis of opportunistic infections and AIDS-defining cancers among delayed HIV diagnosis.
• Understanding of U=U, role of ARV to maintain virological suppression, effective strategy to prevent the sexual transmission of HIV.
• Trainee's involvement in clinical case presentations and panel judges discussion.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine